Ashok Kumar Weds Yoga Priya My Son Sai Dheepak Chinna Maady - Ram Kumar. My Name Is Bhaskar Bullet Bhaskar Ashok Kumar Weds Yoga Priya  Marriage SCS Team Arun Chandar Marriage SCS Team Bharani MarriageHR Cynthiya Marriage Quality Team Hari Marriage Hemnath And Arun Chandar BA Team Lokesh Marriage SCS Team Mani Marriage SCS Team AV Rajesh Marriage PHP Team Rajkumar Marriage

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life Quotes - When I was 5 years old, my mom always ...

Life Quotes - When I was 5 years old, my mom always
When I was 5 years old, my
mom always told me that
happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they
asked me what I wanted to be
when I grew up.
I wrote down “happy.”
They told me I didn’t
understand the assignment
and I told them they didn’t
understand life

4 comments:

I love this quote it is so true

I like you collection. All are very fresh feeling to me.
Thanks buddy keep posting- http://nicepicturequotes.blogspot.in